Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
Durys LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Durys LLC will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Durys LLC’s Copyright Agent as described below.
Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Durys LLC will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Durys LLC or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Durys LLC may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Durys LLC removes the allegedly infringing materials, Durys LLC will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Durys LLC removed or disabled access to the materials.
Durys LLC may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Durys LLC designated Copyright Agent is:
Registered Agent DMCA-1036925:
30 N Gould St Ste 7495
Sheridan, WY 82801
Durys LLC reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.